Personal counselor activities:
- Study and support of the psychological development of the students; study of their professional preferences; analyses of their personal development and behaviour
- Providing assistance in conflict resolutions
- Advising of parents, students and teachers concerning personal or academic problems
- Preventative health care and addiction prevention
- Face-to-face counseling with students concerning: students’ behavior; their relationships with peers, parents, teachers; and their personal and psychological development.